- Category: Imagine institute news
- Published: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 12:24
Imagine launches its program dedicated to financing additional time for the PhD students, at the end of the initial 3-year term.
The file will comprise:
- the number of additional months to be financed (3 to 12),
- the name of the laboratory and of the thesis director
- the CV of the student,
- the summary of the thesis project and the additional proposed program with a precise planning by trimester, up to the thesis defense, demonstrating the feasibility of the additional program in due time.
- the justification of an application for funding from a charity organization (FRM, Ligue, ARC, AFM…), or any other program supporting a 4th year PhD.
- a letter from the supervisor justifying the financing of additional time
- a copy of the mid-term thesis of the Doctoral School and the evaluation of the individual committee if the student has one.
The complete file, as follows, has to be sent by the group leaders at the latest on June 30th, to email@example.com
There will be only one call for the 2018-2019 year.