- Category: Transverse_en
- Published: Tuesday, 13 May 2014 13:08
On the ground floor :
- Medical et paramedical consults dedicated to rare diseases (according to the following priority criteria : disability, multidisciplinary approach, genetics activities involved).
- A clinical investigation center (CIC) for the follow-up of patients involved in clinical research trials.
It represents almost 20,000 medical consults, 12,000 aside care consults (psychology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, dietetics, social services, genetics advisor).
Therapeutic education has also a major role to play with a dedicated area on the ground floor. A consult box is also reserved for extra-hospital partners and associations.
On the first floor :
The Necker’s center for rare and chronic disease, a local and regional structure, based on 36 associated centers of reference for rare diseases. Its missions :
- Facilitate and improve the care path and access to resources at Necker Enfant Malades Hospital.
- Develop transversal projects like therapeutic education, formation…