- Category: Research news
- Published: Wednesday, 13 May 2015 13:20
Imagine is an interdisciplinary research center in molecular medicine in the Necker Enfants-Malades University Hospital campus.
Imagine has a new home in the heart of the left bank of Paris, and offers cutting-edge research facilities. Imagine has been designated as an “Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire”, and is supported by a Foundation with a focus on genetic diseases, their biology and their life-long outcomes to address unmet basic and clinical research questions. We expect this research to result in the development of new biological concepts, diagnostic tools, and innovative therapeutics. The Institute is currently composed of 350 members in 25 laboratories working on a variety of genetic disorders and systems.
Imagine offers PhD fellowships open to international recruitment of highly motivated and talented students. These students will work in a well-funded Institute, with state-of-the-art facilities and in a stimulating scientific environment.
The training program presents opportunities in genetics, developmental biology, hematology, immunology, nephrology, dermatology, gastroenterology, metabolism in relationship with the study of genetic diseases within the 25 research groups of Imagine.
- Research projects are listed at the end of the article.
- Applications should include: CV, letter of motivation, and letter of a supervisor (current or former)
- Applications will be received on line at: email@example.com
- Candidates should have been studying for 5 years in a non-French university.
- Application deadline: 1st June 2015
- 3 positions will be available / year. They include a salary (K€35 /year) for 3 years and a lump sum (K€15/year) for the laboratory.
- Applications will be reviewed by an ad-hoc scientific committee of the Imagine Institute.
- Students will be affiliated to the doctoral school of University Paris Descartes.
A subject from Valérie Cormier-Daire’s laboratory (Molecular and Physiopathological bases of osteochondrodysplasia) will shortly be available.