Published on 07.02.2020
The Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire on genetic diseases, IHU Imagine, is calling for applications for a "protected time in research" contract from hospital doctors, pharmacists or odontologists working in clinical entities associated with the IHU or belonging to the Groupe Hospitalo-Universitaire AP-HP.Centre - Université de Paris.
The programme is primarily aimed at hospital practitioners (PH) and university lecturers - hospital practitioners (MCU-PH), but does not exclude university professors - hospital practitioners (PU-PH). Contracts are for a period of two years or less, on a part-time basis. The award of a third year is not excluded, but it will be based on evaluation and in competition with new applications, provided that it is primarily a programme designed to launch a project. IHU Imagine will pay the AP-HP.Centre - University Hospital Group - University of Paris the financial compensation to facilitate the replacement of the laureate.
The selection of candidates is based on the following criteria :
- Scientific quality of the personal project presented by the candidate and suitability for the host laboratory,
- Change in activity related to the increase in time spent on research,
- Candidate's background, research work and publications.
- The agreement of the head of the laboratory is essential.
The selection of candidates includes an examination of the application file and an audition by an ad hoc committee made up of hospital practitioners and IHU Imagine researchers. The hearings will take place on Wednesday July 1st 2020.
A progress report will be requested at the end of the first year of the contract as well as a report at the end of the contract.
The results will be communicated to applicants electronically, to take effect no later than January 1, 2021.
The program leader is Dr. Rieux-Laucat.
Applications must be returned by June 2, 2020 at the latest to email@example.com.
"Protected time in research" contract
Agreement of the host laboratory Agreement of the Groupe Hospitalo-Universitaire AP-HP.Centre - University of Paris The file and the signed and scanned documents must be deposited at the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 2 June 2020
- Title and abstract of the research project (limited to 1 page)
- Curriculum vitae (limited to 1 page)
- Personal Research Project (limited to 3 pages)
- Publications and patents
- Collaborations (limited to 1 page)Download the application form
Notices of childcare facilities
- Agreement of the host laboratory
- Agreement of the Groupe Hospitalo-Universitaire AP-HP.Centre - University of Paris
The file and the signed and scanned documents must be deposited at the following address email@example.com, no later than 2 June 2020.