responsable | Corinne Cordier
01 40 61 54 73Send a message
The facility is compound of 4 sorters, 1 high performance analyser and 1 spectral analyser whose major purpose is the identification and isolation of various cell populations thanks to fluorescent antibodies or dyes specific for cell surface of intracellular molecules. Furthermore, flow cytometry allows the analysis of cell proliferation, calcium influx, DNA content and integrity, transfection markers and the quantification of cytokines.
Facility instruments are at the disposal of independant users after self-booking on the reservation website. The facility is managed by technical and scientific staff available for training in the use of instruments and software programs, consultation in designing protocols, use of the instruments for non-independent investigators and analysis of the data.
The optical configuration of LSR Fortessa and FACS Aria II SORP (sorter) is able to detect up to 18 parameters through 5 Laser. Sorters (BD FACS Aria III, BD FACS Aria II SORP, Sony SH800 and Sony MA-900) combine analyse and characterization of cells with sorting of cells of interest. The sorting can be done in bulk (all sorter) or by cloning one cell in one well (Aria III, Aria II SORP and MA-900).
Facility core instruments :
- Becton Dickinson LSR Fortessa analyser with 355nm, 405nm, 488nm 561nm and 632nm Lasers, permits to analyse up to 18 parameters.
- Becton Disckinson FACS Aria III sorter with 407nm, 488nm, 561nm and 632nm, permits to analyse up to 18 parameters and to sort up to sort 4 different populations.
- Becton Disckinson FACS Aria II SORP sorter with 355nm, 405nm, 488nm 561nm and 632nm Lasers, permits to analyse up to 20 parameters and to sort 4 different populations.
- SONY SH800 sorter with 3 Laser 488nm, 561nm and 640nm, permits to analyse 8 parameters and to sort up to 2 populations simultaneously.
- SONY MA900 sorter with 4 Laser 405nm, 488nm, 561nm and 640nm, permits to analyse 12 parameters and to sort up to 4 populations simultaneously or to do cloning in culture plate. This sorter is in a L2 biosecurity laboratory and permits to do infectious sorting.
- SONY SP6800 analyser with 3 Laser 405nm, 488nm and 642nm, permits to analyse at least 20 parameters based on spectral profiles of each fluorochrome.